Monday, August 4, 2014

A Letter to the Editor

Dear My Little Big Bro,

I thought, since it is your birthday, we would reminisce a little and enjoy a few throwbacks from our past ...

Looks like we always had the best poses...

And faces

And then there was the matching...

Oh how I don't miss the matching 


Looks like the calmest fight we ever had

We always went hard for Halloween 





A selfie before it was a thing perhaps?

 It is an incredible blessing to be able to have you not only as a brother by blood but a brother in Christ. Though we had our moments growing up, we truly came to have a deep bond as brothers as we grew older, in understanding and sharpening each other in the Word for the glory of God. It has been amazing to see how you have grown into this leader for your family and I look forward to seeing how God may use you as you continue your education and then go from there to proclaim the gospel in whatever context. You have set an incredible example for myself as I continue to grow in my faith and I am extremely thankful for your advice and understanding of my life and writing as I venture further into the blogging world. I'm extremely grateful for your support and hope you enjoy your first birthday as a father! Hope you've enjoyed the look into the past!

Love, 

Your Big Little Bro

No comments:

Post a Comment